Great Pictures!!! Soooooooooo good to get a few crumbs. thank you my dears. You all look so happy and I love them all and especially the one of Lilly. I wonder what was going through her mind right then. :) So cute. I miss you and think it is time for another visit. :) The weather is sooooo beautiful. I will have to take pictures of the Geraniums. They are dancing right along. I guess I will have to be content with having Venita and little girls here for a while though. They are coming Saturday and the girls will stay here while Venita and Bart have a little vacation in Vegas since he will be there on business. Julie and Matt will be parents tomorrow so it will be wonderful for them to be here for that. Love you all and thanks for posting again. xoxoxoxoxxo
What a gorgeous Family!! So good to see a new post from the Robertsons, It was good talking to you the other day I'm glad your starting to recover from the holidays WOW what a month you had! Give my love to all the girls...Love you Karen
2 comments:
Great Pictures!!! Soooooooooo good to get a few crumbs. thank you my dears. You all look so happy and I love them all and especially the one of Lilly. I wonder what was going through her mind right then. :) So cute. I miss you and think it is time for another visit. :) The weather is sooooo beautiful. I will have to take pictures of the Geraniums. They are dancing right along. I guess I will have to be content with having Venita and little girls here for a while though. They are coming Saturday and the girls will stay here while Venita and Bart have a little vacation in Vegas since he will be there on business. Julie and Matt will be parents tomorrow so it will be wonderful for them to be here for that. Love you all and thanks for posting again. xoxoxoxoxxo
What a gorgeous Family!!
So good to see a new post from the Robertsons, It was good talking to you the other day I'm glad your starting to recover from the holidays WOW what a month you had! Give my love to all the girls...Love you Karen
Post a Comment